More in this section...
Please read the school's latest updates below:
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
- Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
At all times follow advice and guidance from the Government, Public Health England and the NHS
If you are concerned that a member of your house is developing symptoms, use the online service at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
If you need to request a packed lunch or food parcel from school, ring 07464 427 142
If you need to speak to a safeguarding lead or have an emergency and need assistance from school, ring 07398 624 415
- During school closure we will continue to update parents and carers via ParentMail and our Twitter and Facebook account. If you need to contact the school please use the ‘contact us’ tab at the top of your screen and complete the form.
Feeding your children and yourselves
- We have put arrangements in place for children in receipt of free school meals to receive a ‘grab and go’ packed lunch from the school kitchens
- If you are self-isolating and need packed lunches for your children delivered to your home, please call 07464 427 142 and Mrs Lee will take your details
- We are working with the food bank and local charities to arrange food parcels of cooked and dry goods for families in crisis. Please ring 07464 427 142 to request a parcel
If you have an emergency and need assistance, please call the school emergency line on 07398 624 415. This number is for emergencies only.
Learning at Home
Please use the Learning at Home page for a 'menu' of learning activities for your child to complete at home. Each phase (Early Years, Y1/2, Y3/4, Y5/6) has its own menu of activities including links to online games and learning. New work will be uploaded on a fortnightly basis.