More in this section...
We believe wearing appropriate uniform is an important part of being ready and prepared for the day. It develops a sense of belonging and school identity and promotes a socially inclusive and equal environment for all children. We have high expectations of our children and expect them to take pride in wearing their school uniform and coming to school ready to learn.
Your child may be eligible for extra funding which we use to provide a free school cardigan or jumper each year. If you think you might be eligible please visit www.northyorks.gov.uk/free-school-meals and contact the school office.
- Jade sweatshirt or cardigan with the New Park school logo (available to buy from Emblazon): No other sweatshirts or cardigans are allowed
- Plain black or grey trousers, plain loose black or grey skirt or grey pinafore dress – skirts should be loose enough and long enough to allow children to sit cross-legged, tight-fitting skirts are not appropriate for school
- Plain white shirt or white polo shirt (must have collar)
- Plain black or grey tights or ankle-length socks
- Plain black shoes. No boots, heels, sandals or flip flops. No logos
- Waterproof coat