More in this section...
We believe wearing appropriate uniform is an important part of being ready and prepared for the day. It develops a sense of belonging and school identity and promotes a socially inclusive and equal environment for all children. We have high expectations of our children and expect them to take pride in wearing their school uniform and coming to school ready to learn.
Your child may be eligible for extra funding which we use to provide a free school cardigan or sweatshirt each year. If you think you might be eligible please visit https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/free-school-meals and contact the school office.
- Jade sweatshirt or cardigan with the New Park school logo (available to buy from Emblazon): No other sweatshirts or cardigans are allowed
- Plain black or grey trousers, plain black or grey skirt or grey pinafore dress –no jeans, leggings, jogging bottoms or denim material trousers
- Plain white shirt or white polo shirt (must have collar).
- Plain black or grey ankle-length socks. Tights may be worn as long as they are black or grey
- Plain black shoes. No boots, heels, sandals or flip flops. No logos