Parents & Carers

Concerns and complaints

If ever you have a concern about any aspect of school life, we hope that you will feel able to come and talk either to your child's class teacher or to Mr. Tomlinson.

Most difficulties can be easily resolved in this way. After that, if you are still unhappy you may of course put a formal complaint in writing which would then be referred to the governing body and if necessary to the local authority. A copy of the complaints procedure is available on request.

View accreditations